A-Series Process Sealed Subminiature Rocker Switches
Process Sealed Subminiature Rocker
- 0.4VA Logic Level; Process Sealed, PCB Mount
- Subminiature size saves space on PC boards.
- Specifically developed for logic-level applications.
- Award-winning STC contact mechanism offers benefits unavailable in conventional mechanisms: smoother, positive detent actuation, increased contact stability, and unparalleled logic-level reliability.
View Parts for A-Series
CW-Series Miniature Power Rocker Switches
Miniature Power Rockers
6A Power Level; Snap-in and PCB Mount, Actuator Marking Options, UL, cULus
- Low-cost molded rocker in compact, slim design.
- See-saw contact mechanism.
- Front panel, snap-in mounting for labor-saving installation.
- Low-cost molded rocker.
- See-saw contact mechanism.
- Stable stationary contact construction for high reliability.
- Low-cost molded rocker.
- Snap-acting contact mechanism gives smooth actuation and audible feedback.
- Stable stationary contact construction for high-reliability.
View Parts for CW-Series
G-Series Process Sealed Ultra-Miniature Rocker Switches
Process Sealed Ultra-Miniature Rocker Switches
0.4VA Logic Level; Process Sealed, PCB Mount
- Ultra-miniature size allows for high-density mounting, and extremely light-weight (0.25 grams) switches are ideal for hand-held equipment.
- Fully sealed body construction prevents contact contamination, and allows for time- and money-saving automated soldering and washing.
- Award-winning STC contact mechanism offers benefits unavailable in conventional mechanisms: smooth, positive detent actuation, increased contact stability, and unparalleled logic-level reliability.
- Tape-reel and stick-tube packaging allows for rapid automated placement of surface-mount devices.
View Parts for G-Series
GW-Series Ultra-Thin Rocker Switches
Ultra-Thin Rocker Switches
- 0.4VA Logic Level; Straight, Right Angle and Vertical PCB Mount
- Rocker and paddle actuators in a variety of colors.
- Dust cover and closely fit housing, actuator, and interior pivot provide protection for contacts.
- Detent mechanism for rocker/paddle is designed for crisp and positive actuation.
View Parts for GW-Series
JW-Series High Inrush 10 & 16 Amp Rocker Switches
High Inrush 10 & 16 Amp Rockers
- 10-16A Power Level; Snap-in Mount, High Inrush TV Rated, UL, CSA, cULus, VDE
- Industry's first molded rocker with TV rating. Designed to handle large in-rush current: JWM models certified for TV-5 rating and JWL models for TV-8 rating.
- Special 5A @ 72V DC rating for JWL models for use in worldwide telecommunication applications for distribution.
- Prominent external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength.
View Parts for JW-Series
JWS Internationally Approved Rocker Switches
Internationally Approved Rockers
- 6A Power Level; Snap-in Mount, High Inrush TV Rated, UL, CSA, cULus, VDE
- Rocker caps and housing available in a variety of colors.
- Protective barrier available to prevent accidental actuation.
- Constructed for dust resistance with interior cover of polyamide between actuator and contact area.
M-Series Miniature Rocker Switches
Miniature Rocker Switches
- 6A Power Level & 0.4VA Logic Level; 1-4 poles, Snap-in, Frame and PCB Mount, UL, CSA
- High insulating barriers increase circuit isolation in multi-pole devices and provide added protection to contact points.
- The molded diallyl phthalate case has a UL94V-0 flammability rating.
- Epoxy sealed terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants.
View Parts for M-Series
M2-Series Process Sealed Miniature Rocker Switches
Process Sealed Miniature Rockers
- 6A Power Level & 0.4VA Logic Level; Process Sealed, PCB Mount, UL, CSA, cULus
- Anti-jamming actuator design protects against mechanism damage from toggle or plunger downward force.
- Single-unit construction of the bushing and top of the housing provides added protection from washing fluids or other liquids.
- Ultrasonic welding of the bushing and housing units seals out contaminants and allows automated soldering and washing.
View Parts for M2-Series
MLW-Series Snap-in Miniature Rocker Switches
Snap-in Miniature Rocker Switches
- 5A Power Level; Snap-in Mount; UL, cULus
- Industry's first miniature snap-in, lighted rocker switch.
- Actuators in various styles operate with firm, well-defined movements.
- Interlocking actuator prevents switch failure caused by jamming or window locking.
View Parts for MLW-Series
P-Series Internationally Approved Rocker Switches
Internationally Approved Rocker Switches
- 10A Power Level; Frame Mount, UL, CSA, cULus, VDE
- International certifications from UL, CSA, VDE, SEMKO, and SEV.
- Special silver alloy contacts resist arcing and guarantee stable contact and long life.
- Stainless-steel frame resists corrosion and increases environmental safety.
View Parts for P-Series
SW-Series Medium – High Capacity Rocker Switches
Medium - High Capactiy Rocker Switches
- 15-30A Power Level; Frame Mount, UL, CSA, cULus, VDE
- Constructed of sturdy, high-performance materials including a zinc-plated steel mounting plate.
- Contacts are made of specially alloyed silver, providing superior arc resistance, mechanical stability, and long electrical and mechanical life.
- UL recognized and CSA certified.
View Parts for SW-Series
WR-Series Environmentally Sealed Rocker Switches
Environmentally Sealed Rocker Switches
- 15A Power Level; Snap-in Mount, Environmentally Sealed, IP67, UL, CSA, cULus, VDE
- Available in 10A toggles, 6A pushbuttons and 15A rockers.
- Anti-jamming toggle switch design design protects contacts from damage due to excessive downward force on the actuator.
- Sealed construction conforms to IP67 of IEC529 Standards and allows for use in outdoor or harsh applications.
View Parts for WR-Series