CB3-Series 6mm Process Sealed SMT Tactiles
50mA Logic Level; Process Sealed, Upright Mount
6mm Process Sealed Tactile Switches
Fully sealed construction prevents contact contamination, and allows for automated soldering and washing.
6.2mm square body allows compact mounting for through-hole and surface mount.
Dome contact gives crisp tactile feedback to positively indicate circuit transfer and assures high reliability and long life of more than 100,000 operations.
View Parts for CB3-Series
FR02-Series 10mm Ultra-Thin SMT DIP Rotaries
10mm Ultra-Thin SMT DIP Rotaries
- 100mA Logic Level; Upright Mount, Ultra-thin, Decimal and Hexadecimal
- Environmentally friendly components and packaging materials meet the RoHS directive restricting use of hazardous substances. Suited to lead-free solder processing applications because of heat-resistant resin materials.
- Slim .150" (3.8mm) body has the lowest profile in the industry and allows close stacking of PCBs.
- Highly visible legends, and choice between screwdriver or shaft actuators with arrow position indication, provide trouble-free code setting. Actuator knob is also available.
View Parts for FR02-Series
G3B-Series Ultra-Miniature Process Sealed SMT Pushbuttons
Ultra-Miniature Process Sealed SMT Pushbuttons
- 0.4VA Logic Level; Process Sealed, Upright and Right-angle Mount
- Ultra-miniature size allows high density mounting, and extremely light weight of 0.6 gram makes these switches ideal for handheld equipment.
- Tape-reel and stick-tube packaging allow rapid automated placement of surface mount devices.
- Heat resistant resin used for housing, base, and plunger allows vapor phase and infrared convection reflow soldering.
View Parts for G3B-Series
G3T-Series Process Sealed Ultra-Miniature Surface Mount Toggles
Process Sealed Ultra Miniature SMT Toggles
- 0.4VA Logic Level; Process Sealed, Upright and Right Angle Mount
- Ultra-miniature size allows for high-density mounting, and the extreme light weight (0.25 grams) makes these switches ideal for handheld equipment.
- Fully sealed body construction prevents contact contamination, and allows time and money-saving automated soldering and washing.
- Award-winning STC contact mechanism offers benefits unavailable in conventional mechanisms: smooth, positive detent actuation, increased contact stability, and unparalleled logic-level reliability.
View Parts for G3T-Series
HP03-Series Ultra-Miniature Surface Mount Tactile Switches
3VA DC Power Level & 0.4VA Logic Level; Upright Mount
6mm Eco-friendly Tactile Switches
Environmentally friendly, lead-free component construction. Components and packaging materials meet RoHS directive restricting use of hazardous mounting substances such as lead and cadmium.
.244" (6.2mm) square body allows compact mounting.
Heat-resistant resin body meets lead-free solder processing requirements and UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
Stick-tube and tape-reel packaging allow for rapid, automated device placement.
View Parts for HP03-Series
JS-Series Ultra-Miniature Surface Mount Switches
25mA Logic Level; 4- & 8-position, Extended and Flush Actuator
Ultra-Miniature SMT DIP Switches
Gull-wing surface mount terminals with extended and flush slide actuators
View Parts for JS-Series
ND3-Series Ultra-Miniature Surface Mount Switches
100mA Logic Level; Process Sealed, Upright and Right-angle Mount, Decimal and Hexadecimal
8mm Process Sealed SMT DIP Rotaries
Sealed construction prevents contact contamination and allows for automated soldering and washing.
Highly visible legends and choice of screwdriver or shaft actuation provide trouble-free code setting.
Detent mechanism designed for crisp, positive action for accurate switch setting.
View Parts for ND3-Series
SS3-Series Ultraminiature Surface Mount Switches
0.4VA Logic Level; Side Actuated, Shorting and Nonshorting
Ultra-miniature SMT Slide Switches
Top or side actuation permits flexible board design.
Bright and uniform illumination in models with LED in actuator.
Compact dimensions and low profile allow high-density mounting and close PCB stacking.
View Parts for SS3-Series