Standard Switches with Wire Leads
NKK’s new standard switches with wire leads product offering eases the design and installation pains when integrating a switch interface. You can learn more about what is offered below!
Features and Benefits
The wire leads are available in 5 different options on 3 standard NKK series switches: S Series Toggle, JW Series Rocker, and CWSB Series Illuminated Rocker. Switches come standard with pre-assembled, UL-rated, 14-16 AWG wire lead. The convenient 12” UL1015 certified rated at 600V lead is attached to the base. The switch and wire lead creates an easy-to-use solution, ready for installation into your application.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +105°C (+40°F ~ +221°F)
- Other specifications vary depending upon the base product used
The new part numbers for the wire leads, by series, include the following:
- S Series Medium Capacity Standard Size Toggle, Single Pole Solder Lug Panel Seal (Meats IP67); S1AW-WL
- S Series Medium Capacity Standard Size Toggle, Double Pole Solder Lug Panel Seal (Meats IP67); S6AW-WL
- JW Series High Inrush 16 Amp Rocker with ON-OFF Symbol and UL, CSA, VDE Rating; JWL11RA2A/UCV-WL
- CWSB Series Double Pole, Red Neon Illuminated Miniature Power Rocker with UL, CSA Rating; CWSB21CACF-WL
- CWSB Series Double Pole, Green Neon Illuminated Miniature Power Rocker with UL, CSA Rating; CWSB21FAAF-WL