NR01-Series Subminiature Process Sealed Rotary Switches
Subminiature Process Sealed Rotaries
- Light Operating Feel
- Sliding Dual-Contact Mechanism for Improved Contact Reliability
- Anti-lifting Design with Crimped Bracket Feet for Secure PC Mounting
- Totally Sealed Construction
View Parts for NR01-Series
TP01-Series Four-Wire Multi-Touch Resistive Touch Screens
- Smooth, light and multi-touch operation on resistive touch screens
- Glare resistant surface reduces reflection from fluorescent lighting, sunlight
- Hard resin coating in film’s surface ensures excellent protection against scratches or damage
- Multi-touch touch screens support expanded design capabilities in a variety of sizes and relatively low cost
- Capability to attach touch screens to LCDs or other components
View Parts for TP01-Series
KP-Series Miniature Audio/Video 4-Pin RGB Illuminated Pushbutton Switches
KP Series RGB Expansion – 4-Pin
- NKK announces the expansion of the popular KP Series Miniature Audio/Video Pushbuttons with the new Miniature Audio/Video 4-Pin RGB Pushbuttons.
- The new KP offering features reduced 4 LED pin terminals and an improved profile for soldering specifications of 410ºC @ 4 sec for 2 cycles.
- The super bright RGB LED provides vibrant full color spectrum of unlimited color options.
- Available in tactile, non-tactile or tactile/audible actuation.
View Parts for KP-Series
GP01-Series Ultra-Miniature Right Angle SMT Pushbuttons
GP01 Series Ultra-Miniature Pushbutton
- NKK introduces a new series, the GP01 Ultra-Miniature Right Angle Pushbuttons.
- The new Series was designed to respond to a wide variety of customer needs featuring a reduced circuit board mounting area which allows for high density mounting and by integrating the cap within the body of the switch, the reflow can be realized while switch is installed helping to cut down on timing and resources.
- Made from heatproof resin and highly resistant to harsh conditions, the GP01 is greaseless, allowing it to withstand a variety of harsh conditions including temperature ranges from -40°C to 85°C.
View Parts for GP01-Series