Please see below for a list of NKK environmental documents and certificates.
All of NKK Switches standard switches and accessories manufactured April 2006 (date code 64) or after are RoHS compliant.
Some parts are RoHS compliant in accordance with Exemption 6 (lead in copper alloy exemption), or Exemption 8 (cadmium exemption). Exemptions will be listed on the RoHS Certificate of Compliance.
Suffix “-RO” is no longer needed as all NKK Switches standard switches and accessories have been RoHS compliant since April 2006.
PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonate and its salts), or Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) chemicals are not used in the manufacturing of NKK Switches’ products or packaging now or in the past.
Please contact NKK Engineering for technical information such as material declaration, conflict minerals or RoHS 2 requirements which the Material Composition Confidentiality Agreement may require.
Phone: 1-877-2-BUY-NKK or Email: email@example.com
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance Switches and Pushbuttons
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance Accessories
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance IS SmartDisplay
- NKK Certificate of REACH Compliance Standard Switch Series
- NKK Certificate of REACH Compliance Standard Accessories
- Ozone Depleting Chemical Free Manufacturing Certificate
- PFOS and PFOA Free Certificate
- Certificate of DMF Free Products
- NKK Conflict Free Material Report
- NKK Asbestos Free Certification
- NKK California Proposition 65 Warning