Inside Sale Representative – Scottsdale, AZ
Summary: Performs general customer service, sales and marketing tasks to support the Sales Department. Liaisons via phone and email with distributors and customers to provide customer support regarding price, delivery and product stock. Functions as primary source of contact for Regional Sales Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Efficiently and accurately receive, coordinate and process all sales orders based on customers’ requests received via email, and EDI.
- Respond to distributor inquiries, including: Price and Delivery, RFQ, tracking information, and cross requests.
- Process RMA requests and work with Quality Manager on any MQA issues.
- Process and respond to customer inquiries, deductions, requirements, complaints, and other needs in the most expeditious and courteous manner possible (i.e. shipping errors, entry errors, and push outs)
- Work directly with RSM’s and Reps on current and new opportunities and updating Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to related customer and opportunities.
- Review all samples request, catalog request, 3D Cads and web leads for assigned territory and work with Reps, RSMs and distributors to fulfill customer inquiry.
- Participate in web chats from online portal.
- Assist in developing work procedures and work instructions.
- Must continually update CRM, documenting all activities with prospects and customers.
- Assist with past due customer account/ accounts receivable.
- Successfully manage customer relationships, while consistently looking for ways to improve the overall customer experience.
- Must have problem-solving abilities and exceptional listening skills.
Job Type: Full-time
High School diploma or equivalent and 2-3 years in a manufacturing, industrial (electro-mechanical), electronics or technical environment using a CRM system and/or Epicor software; or any combination of education and experience. Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com