DSB-Series Tilt Switches
- DSA Environmentally friendly; contains no mercury. High contact reliability due to sealed body.
- The switch is triggered when tilted beyond ±10° of the horizontal. PCB adaptor available as an accessory.
- DSB Photo interrupter, rather than contacts, ensures high reliability. 1M operations minimum. Fully sealed construction for protection from environmental elements, including hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen hydroxide. Terminals are made of ammonia-resistant materials.
- Fully sealed body allows process compatibility for time, and money-saving automatic soldering and cleaning. Space-saving compact dimensions allow for high-density mounting.
- Internal steel ball movement allows for 360° circumference rotation functionality. The DSB series switch is well-suited for meeting product safety concerns due to normally closed (on) status.
- Crimped terminals ensure secure mounting and prevent dislodgment during wave soldering. The switch is triggered when tilted beyond ±30° of the horizontal.
View Parts for DSB-Series