SmartSwitch How To’s
- How to Create Videos and Images for SmartSwitch – PDF
- Preparing a Video for the Universal Communicator – PDF
- Preparing an Image for the Universal Communicator – PDF
- Restoring Factory Default Dev Kit Images – PDF
SmartSwitch User Manuals
- IS-C1603 Intelligent Controller Users Manual
- IS-C1603H Intelligent Controller Users Manual
- IS-CHPMP User Manual
- LCD 36×24 Logic Boards Users Manual
- LCD 64×32 Logic Boards Users Manual
- OLED Logic Boards Users Manual
SmartSwitch Application Notes
- Application Notes for LCD 36 x 24 SmartSwitch – PDF
- Application Notes for LCD 64 x 32 SmartSwitch – PDF
- Application Notes for OLED Rocker – PDF
- Application Notes for OLED SmartSwitch – PDF
- Switches 101 Basic Training – PDF
- Switch Basics – PDF
- Illuminated Switches and Pushbuttons – PDF
- Value Added – NKK Custom Solutions – PDF
- Switches for Tough Environments Brochure – PDF
- Switches for Tough Environments – Product Training Module – PDF
- Touch Screen Technology – PDF
- 3D CAD Library Overview – PDF
- 3D CAD Library “How To Use” Demo – Video
All of NKK Switches standard switches and accessories manufactured April 2006 (date code 64) or after are RoHS compliant.
Some parts are RoHS compliant in accordance with Exemption 6 (lead in copper alloy exemption), or Exemption 8 (cadmium exemption). Exemptions will be listed on the RoHS Certificate of Compliance.
Suffix “-RO” is no longer needed as all NKK Switches standard switches and accessories have been RoHS compliant since April 2006.
None of NKK Switches standard switches and accessories contain Deca Brominated Diphenyl Ether (DecaBDE), Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCDD), Bis (2–ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), and Dibutylphthalate (DBP).
PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonate and its salts), or Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) chemicals are not used in the manufacturing of NKK Switches’ products or packaging now or in the past.
Please contact NKK Engineering for technical information such as material declaration, conflict minerals or RoHS 2 requirements which the Material Composition Confidentiality Agreement may require.
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance Switches and Pushbuttons – PDF
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance Accessories – PDF
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance IS SmartSwitch – PDF
- NKK Certificate of REACH Compliance Standard Switch Series – PDF
- NKK Certificate of REACH Compliance Standard Accessories – PDF
- Ozone Depleting Chemical Free Manufacturing Certificate – PDF
- PFOS and PFOA Free Certificate – PDF
- PFOS Certificate – PDF
- Certificate of DMF Free Products – PDF
- NKK Asbestos Free Certificate – PDF
NKK’s full-line product catalog is filed with product photos, mechanical drawings, specifications & characteristics, ordering tables, standards & approvals, safety precautions, and model number index.