September 28, 2023 – We are pleased to announce the introduction of the new Series ZE Touch Screens! The Series ZE is designed to cater to the diverse demands of modern industries. They showcase an impressive blend of advanced engineering and a user-centric design. Whether it is for industrial automation, communication systems, or food service, this series promises unparalleled performance. The Series ZE is a testament to NKK’s commitment in innovation and excellence.
Other notable features of the Series ZE Touch Screens include:
- The multi-touch resistive touch screen employs a unique 4-wire cell system, and enables light touch operation similar to a smartphone, while utilizing the resistive film method.
- Exceptional durability and endurance promote the Series ZE Touch Screens as the ideal companions for integrating with devices intended for repetitive use.
- Robust performance in the midst of coarse elements of a harsh, rugged environment, including a high resistance to noise. Simplifies typically complex manufacturing processes.
- The touch panel surface is a pattern of fine cells in vertical and horizontal direction, and input information touching each cell is detected by a dedicated controller. This facilitates precise two-point pressing.
- Choice of input methods: finger, gloved hand, or stylus.
- Glare resistant ITO film reduces reflection from fluorescent lighting and sunlight.
- Expanded design capabilities in wide screen sizes: 7.0”, 10.1” and 15.6”.
Our Series ZE Multi-Touch Resistive Touch Screens are available for purchase from an NKK Authorized Distributor.
About NKK Switches
NKK Switches (NKK) is a global designer and manufacturer of innovative electromechanical switches and programmable devices, setting the standard for quality and reliability in human-machine interface solutions. NKK provides comprehensive full-service engineering support to include electronic system design, programming and value-added services by combining over 65 years of expertise and a true commitment to our partners’ success.