Kawasaki, Japan – February 28, 2017 – NKK Switches Co., Ltd. a world-leading manufacturer of industrial switches and related products, enhances its product line of FT Series Analog Resistive 4-Wire Touch Screens adding six new sizes including wider, larger, and slightly modified dimensions for a narrower frame of LCD, catering to growing industry trends in the LCD market. NKK manufactures all touch screen products within its own fully integrated factories, providing high quality product with the flexibility to accommodate small lot and custom project requirements.
– Enhanced size variation adding wider, larger sizes up to 19″
– Touch panel frames constructed narrower to be tailored to narrower frame types of LCD
– New Sizes: 10.6″(wide), 12.1″, 12.1″(wide), 15″, 15.6″(wide), 19″
– NKK top quality, fully integrated production
– Accommodating to small lot and custom projects
– ANR (Anti Newton-Ring) film, prevents fingerprints and provides better visibility
– None-glare surface minimizes reflection of fluorescent lights
– Hard coating prevents scratches
About NKK Switches
NKK Switches designs, produces and sells the industry’s most extensive selection of electromechanical switches, setting the standard for quality, stability and reliability in switch solutions. NKK provides a full suite of customizable solutions that includes design, programming and value-added support by combining flexibility, expertise and a commitment to our partners’ success.
NKK’s switches turn on millions of products around the world every day by offering more than 3.5 million different toggle, rocker, pushbutton, slide, rotary and keylock switches to illuminated, process-sealed, miniature, specialty, surface-mount, touch screen and programmable switch devices. For more information, visit www.nkkswitches.com.