SCOTTSDALE, AZ — June 11, 2019 – NKK is pleased to announce an addition to our acclaimed M Series with the IP67 rated knurled toggle. The new toggle features a knurled, textured lever that enables a firm nonslip grip. An inner o-ring and an external rubber washer partner in sealing the switch to achieve IP67 of IEC60529 Standards, prohibiting entry of dust and protecting from water in temporary immersion. The locking lever prevents accidental actuation, critical in a multitude of applications. Molded case meets flammability standards for UL94V-0. Knurled cap is compatible with other M Series locking lever parts. Please contact NKK for part availability.
- Textured actuator for firm ergonomic grip
- Locking lever prevents unintentional actuation
- Anti-rotation structure safeguards toggle and bushing
- Anti-jamming design protects from force on actuator
- External insulating barriers for increased insulation resistance and dielectric strength
- Epoxy sealed solder lug terminals obstruct entry of contaminants
- Construction Equipment
- Industrial Control Equipment
- Medial Equipment
- Marine Equipment
The new M Series Knurled Toggle is available for purchase from an NKK Authorized Distributor.
About NKK Switches
NKK Switches (NKK) is a world leading designer and manufacturer of innovative electromechanical switches. By designing, producing and selling the industry’s most extensive selection of electromechanical switches, NKK sets the standard for quality, stability and reliability in switch solutions. NKK provides comprehensive full-service solutions to include system design, programming and value-added support by combining over 65 years of expertise and a true commitment to our partners success.