SS-Series Ultraminiature Slide Switches
SS-Series Ultra-Miniature Slide Switches
- Top or side actuation permits flexible board design. Bright and uniform illumination in models with LED in actuator. Compact dimensions and low profile allow for high-density mounting and close PC board stacking.
- Crisp actuation positively indicates circuit status. Heat-resistant resin used for surface mount models allows vapor-phase and infrared reflow soldering.
- Double-molded thermoset base and thermoplastic housing for through-hole models prevent loosening of terminals caused by high soldering temperatures.
- Sliding twin-contact mechanism with self-cleaning action provides smooth actuation and produces high contact reliability.
- Insert-molded terminals lock out flux, solvents, and other contaminants. Inch or metric terminal spacing for standard PC board grid (.100" x .100" or 2.0mm x 2.0mm).