- Over-center actuator block and plunger design gives crisp actuation, diminishes sparking, and increases operating life.
- Bright, LED illumination at top of actuator (for illuminated models). Anti-jamming design protects contacts from damage caused by excessive downward force on the actuator.
- High internal barriers between poles, and insulating sheet between case and actuator block, give added protection to contacts.
- Specially composed silver alloy contacts for power applications, or gold contacts for logic-level applications, give high contact reliability.
- Prominent external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength. Epoxy-sealed terminals prevent entry of flux, solvents, and other contaminants.
- Clinching frame to case well above base and terminals provides 1500V dielectric strength. All models are certified by CSA and recognized by UL.
Miniature Illuminated Slides
|Download Specifications||3D CAD Model|