YB2 Series Panel Seal Pushbutton Switches
YB2-Series Panel Sealed Pushbutton Switches
- 24mm square and 25mm diameter pushbuttons with the shortest above-panel dimension (1.8mm) in the industry for splashproof design. Meets IP65 of IEC60529 standards (similar to NEMA 4 and 13), providing dust-tight and splashproof panel seal protection.
- Tamper-resistant 18mm square and 19mm diameter actuators. Short body of .965” (24.5mm) conserves behind-panel space. Distinctive long stroke and light touch actuation for clear indication of circuit status.
- Choice of cap colors includes clear, brushed chrome, red, green, or amber, for enhanced panel appearance. Metallic silver cap option has bright ring illumination (round only). Brilliant illumination with multiple LED colors. Bezel color options in black or brushed chrome.
- Brushed chrome option is lighter weight than actual metal switches due to metal plating on resin. Available in momentary and alternate action with latch down.
- Crisp actuation and clear circuit status provided by snap-action contact mechanism. Arc barrier protects against crossover. Combination solder lug and .110” quick connect terminals.
- Terminals are epoxy-sealed to lock out flux, dust, solvents, and other contaminants, as well as to secure terminals and improve contact stability. Custom legends on actuator available.